Adobe Photoshop 2022 v23.5.2 U2B + Patch (macOS)
Adobe Photoshop 2022 Overview
Reimagine reality with Photoshop. Millions of designers, photographers, and artists around the world use Photoshop to make the impossible possible. From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
Key Features of Adobe Photoshop 2022
- Change resources once and update them across all projects with the Linked Resources feature. You can now link Creative Cloud Library assets, and after making changes to an asset, team members can choose whether to update it in Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign projects.
- Artboards to improve design efficiency. Ideal for responsive design across multiple screens, artboards allow you to create multiple layouts in various sizes, place them in a single document, and view them all at once. Copy and move content between artboards, export one or more at a time.
- Quickly find the vector or raster image you need. The new Adobe Stock Store lets you find, license, and manage royalty-free images and videos from within Photoshop. Choose from 40 million assets, save them to Creative Cloud Libraries, and use them in your projects.
- Convenient and optimized environment for designers. A handy new tool in Photoshop, Design Space (Preview), supports a special mode with new interactions and features that eliminate unnecessary mouse movements and make it easier for designers to work on mobile apps and websites.
- Faster and easier image export. Redesigned export tools let you export a single layer, artboard, or entire document with a single click. In addition, you can use more efficient compression, more preview options that include stage size, and more features when retrieving an asset. Improved the save function for viewing on the web.
- Add additional layer styles to create the desired effect. You can easily add up to 10 instances of your chosen layer styles—including shadow, gradient overlays, color overlays, inner shadow, and strokes—to a layer or layer group and change any style at any time. No more rasterizing effects or overlays in different layer groups.
- You can be sure that your Photoshop projects will look great on iOS devices. Get accurate previews of your mobile app or web design with real-time feedback in the context of the desired iOS device. Adobe Preview is an optional iOS app that lets you connect your devices to Photoshop via USB or Wi-Fi and preview your projects as you work on them.
- Achieve realistic blurs with noise overlay. Add monochromatic and color noise to a library of blurring filters, as close as possible to the original image, and get rid of streaks when viewing and printing.
- Restore images and apply patches much faster than ever before. Improved performance of the Healing Brush (including Spot) and the Patch Tool with the Mercury Graphics Engine. The results of applying the Healing Brush are displayed in real time, and the effects of the Spot Healing Brush and the Patch tool are rendered up to 120 times faster than in CS6.
- The Glyphs palette provides easy access to glyphs from all projects. Similar to the corresponding panels in Illustrator and InDesign, the Glyphs panel in the new Photoshop lets you view the glyphs available for the font you’re using, see alternatives to a selected glyph, and access frequently used glyphs.
- Precise control over moving and expanding objects. Improved content-aware move and expand operations allow precise scaling and rotation of floating objects or expandable areas. Precisely set the end position of an object according to the scale and position of the image using the Transform on Drop function.
- Higher quality panoramas with content-aware auto-fill. Content Aware Fill allows you to fill in the corners of a panorama from multiple images by simply checking one checkbox.
- Simplify complex 3D models. Easily downsample 3D models to improve Photoshop performance and make your 3D assets usable on tablets, smartphones, and other devices.
- Automatic creation of relief maps from images. Automatically generate more accurate bump and standard maps from photo textures. In addition, you can control the height and depth of the terrain created from bump maps when adding this surface to 3D models.
- Easily print 3D objects. Generate 3D print-ready PDF and SVX files and submit print jobs directly from Photoshop to 3D Hubs, providing easy access to local 3D print service providers.
- And much more. As well as improved behavior when moving layers, reducing power consumption by up to 80% when idle, updating pricing information from 3D printing service providers, and more.
Adobe Photoshop 2022 System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the Adobe Photoshop 2022
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support, 2 GHz or faster processor.|
|OS:||macOS Mojave (version 10.14) or later.|
|Space:||4 GB of storage space.|
Adobe Photoshop 2022 Changelog
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of Adobe Photoshop 2022.
- Upscaling image layers creates artifacts on M1 systems
Adobe Photoshop 2022 Screenshots
How to use Patched Adobe Photoshop 2022?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of Adobe Photoshop 2022.
- Mount the dmg and install normally
- That’s it, Enjoy!
Adobe Photoshop 2022 Details
Below are the details about Adobe Photoshop 2022.
|App Size:||2.1 GB|
Adobe Photoshop 2022 Download Links
Adobe Photoshop 2022 v23.5.2 U2B + Patch (macOS).zip | Mirror
Adobe Photoshop 2022 v23.5.1 U2B Patched (macOS).zip | Mirror
I finally figured it out!! I’m a real boy!!!
Hi I’m trying to install this but adobe asks me to subscribe.
I used the patch before install and after install…I’ve ended up with a 7 day free trial. What am I doing wrong?
I can’t download set up and or crack from above.
That’s not supposed to happen. Make sure you have disabled your internet before installation and also disabled your antivirus before running patch.
Hi Jim, appreciate your work!
Quick question on this file, I downloaded the setup with network off then patched it with root permission and it worked perfectly until I turned my internet back on. Every time after that, it force quit just before opening up. Do you know what to problem may be? Kind regards.
The problem must be because Photoshop is communicating with adobe servers and trying to verify your license. I’d recommend you to block it with Little Snitch or Hats OFF! to make sure it doesn’t call home.
Lulu from Objective-see is a Free option to block connections.
I already open the app but when I want to start create new, the app say “Could not complete the command because the scratch disks are full.”
Scratch disks are full is the message that pops up when your hard drive or ssd partition is full and has no space left for photoshop to work.
Hi Jim, I’m quite new to this and trying to figure out how downloading this works. I torrented your file and mounted the .dmg and whatever else had to be done, but it doesn’t really get me anywhere. All what happened is that it “Patched or dragged” and that was it.
Do I need to download the app somewhere, and where so since Adobe only gives the option to download a 7 day trial.
Would very much appreciate some help on this as I do need Photoshop (perhaps through email privately).
Did you have any previous version installed thom? Zii patching method should work flawlessly, as i had tested it a couple of days back. Does photoshop give you any errors when you try and run it? (try with both Internet ON and OFF).
Found it !
Don’t try to install with the install.app, but right-click on it, choose – show package contents – contents – Mac OS – and doubleclick install
It will ask for your password and install the software.
Thanks Jim for the upload !
Thanks. worked perfect.
when i open it with internet on, it says that my trial is expired. Its annoying, can anyone help?
You have to uninstall the installed version and install it again after disconnecting internet
is it possible to download the previous version? I already had it and I deleted it to install this one, but it is not supported in high sierra. I would like to recover the previous one please!
Adobe Photoshop 2020 v21.2.2 for macOS. You can Download it from here: https://usersdrive.com/r8pe2n4h9kad.html
Doesnt work on the new M1Pro 14 inch running monterey. Whatever I do I get the Installer file might be damaged, gatekeeper is off, interenet is off, show pacckaged contenet installer gives the same error after command line opens.
I have not tested this on Monterey, i will see if i can find an updated version. Stay tuned!
Thanks, on Monterey is not working
I will try and post an updated version of the application. Stay tuned c:
Hi, can it be installed to the Mac with M1? I tried it, but didn’t happen. Any advise?
Another user reported it to be not working on Monterey. I will try and update this with a working one. Stay tuned
That would be great!
Niceeee! Waiting for it
we are still waiting man
any update for the monterey ?
waiting for the update ^^
Hi, thanks for the great work. I have a question, I can’t success to install it. it shows that message : ERROR The installation cannot continue as the installer file may be damaged. Download the installer file again. I’m on MacOS Monterey. Do you know if that could work if I subscribe a trial and use the Adobe Wii after ? Any other suggestion ?
Thanks again !
Try with this updated pre-activated version of the application. This should work properly.
Any word whether it can be installed to a Mac with M1?
The updated version can be installed on m1 and monterey. In theory, this installer should work on m2 as well.
I have the same issue that a lot of people have here and after some research, it seems that Apple removed TNT’s certificate, so you can’t install cracked apps on Monterey. If anyone was able to fix this please let me know!
If mac says the installer file is damaged, try using the following method:
1. Right click on Install.app, Show Package Contents, Contents -> MacOS -> Install. Double click to open.
2. Proceed with the installation as you would with any other application.
I have installed both Adobe Illustrator 2021 v25.4.1 and Adobe Photoshop 2021 v22.5.1 on an Apple MacBook Pro i5 2017 with Monterey.
Used installed default location / install default parameters.
But, it seems that both applications cannot coexist. The last installed one works and the previous installed one exit without warning.
Tried to reinstall the “crashing one” following the instructions and the last installed (which was not crashing) started to crash.
Any hints would be very helpful
Thanks a lot
Not sure about this. Have you used the adobe zii patcher or installed the pre-activated version of both applications?
Hi. How do you download it? Every link I click gets me to scam pages.
Click the download links under the heading “Download Links”. Try and avoid the download buttons.
I too am having trouble figuring out how to access a download. Of the two links in “Download Links” only the Mirror link seems to have any kind of promise to me (though perhaps I’m wrong) and even at that I still don’t seem to be able to find a working link on that page anywhere. Thanks!
Its really hard to find any good file hosting websites today. I will still check and see if I can find any and perhaps start using that.
Please upload mac os M1 & M2 Chip Versions
Updated to the latest version. Check and see if it works for you now! 🙂
I’ve tried installing it but does not work on Monterey / M2.
AntiCC installed correctly. Then when I start install I get this “zsh: bad CPU type in executable: /Volumes/Photoshop 23.4.2 U2B INSTALLER [RiD]/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install”
Any idea what’s wrong ?
Thanks a lot !
I have updated the app to the newest version available. Check and see if it works now.
Not sure if the last version supported m2 or not.
Hey there, thanks for helping us to get this soft for free. I installed the latest version in big sur and it is asking to register, offered 7 day trial. With internet off it says it cannot connect to servers and quits the program. I installed the patched version.
Did you have any previous versions installed?
No, I just clean installed Big Sur with a usb. No upgrade no program. I even had to isntall the CC thing because I do not have any other software.
I will use app zapper and try one more time while off line because the first and only time O installed while connects to internet.
You have to use the patch after installing the photoshop app. The sequence for installation is this: AntiCC -> Photoshop -> Photoshop Patch.
Let me know how it goes 🙂