TechSmith Snagit v2022.2.1 Patched (macOS)
TechSmith Snagit Overview
TechSmith Snagit lets you quickly capture a process, add your explanation, and create visual instructions. Snagit is also the only screen capture tool with built-in advanced image editing and screen recording. So you can easily create high-quality images and videos all in one program. Quickly explain a process, build visual-based documentation and be more engaging by adding images and videos to your communications.
Key Features of TechSmith Snagit
- Capture Your Process
Show customers and coworkers how to do something with screenshots and screen recordings. Snagit makes it easy and intuitive to capture images or record video. Capture your full screen desktop, region, window, or scrolling screen.
- Add Your Explanation
Mark up your screenshots, or talk through a process and answer questions with a quick video. Get a full suite of editing tools, and create images on your own. Edit screenshots or build custom graphics with arrows, text, highlights and more.
- Create Visual Instructions
Create custom how-to guides, tutorials, and quick videos right within Snagit. The human brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text. Snagit makes it easy to add your screenshots and videos to email, training materials, documentation, blogs, or social media.
TechSmith Snagit System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the TechSmith Snagit
|Processor:||Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor.|
|RAM:||2 GB available memory.|
|OS:||macOS 10.14 or later.|
|Space:||2 GB available space.|
TechSmith Snagit Changelog
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of TechSmith Snagit.
- Added WebP file format support: Snagit can now open, edit, save, and share .webp files
- Added ability to grab text from current video frame during playback or with video paused
- Added option to mirror webcam for video recordings
- Added ability to easily uninstall previous major versions of Snagit
- Increased recent captures tray capacity to 200 items
- Improved system audio recording with left/right channels
- Added Reveal in Library to File menu
- Added Group, Ungroup, and Color Adjustment effect to Image menu
- Eraser and Pen tools: hold the Shift key to snap to horizontal or vertical drawing
- Capture Cursor: improved image quality when enlarging cursors
- Added Paste in Place option to paste an object in the same location from where it was copied
- Faster sharing of unedited videos
- Faster loading of Library sidebar
- Improved memory usage when opening screenshots
- Reduced installed Snagit size by over 20 MB
- Fixed issues with audio not playing on some external services
- Fixed Modified Date being overwritten when converting .snagproj file to .snagx format
- Fixed videos being lost if a microphone is disconnected during recording
- Fixed issues with webcam settings being lost when redoing a video recording
- Fixed sign-in issues with sharing when Preview in Editor is disabled
- Fixed distortion that could occur when moving a selection
- Fixed Reveal in Library not scrolling to the item
- Fixed issue navigating to Favorites from Effects panel
- Fixed Share to Screencast shortcut not responding
- Fixed crash when pressing Pause hotkey during video countdown
- Fixed interactions being allowed behind Save As dialog
- Fixed arrow keys moving playhead when renaming a video
- Fixed issues with Favorites filter option not appearing at some Library zoom levels
- Fixed Grab Text table formatting issues
- Fixed Capture window showing only three presets at a time
- Fixed visibility of controls when recording fullscreen video
- Fixed fullscreen webcam reverting to Picture-in-Picture when a recording is started
- Fixed sharing to some destinations failing without notification
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
TechSmith Snagit Screenshots
How to use Patched TechSmith Snagit?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of TechSmith Snagit.
- Mount the dmg file
- Run the installer and install app normally
- That’s it, Enjoy!
TechSmith Snagit Details
Below are the details about TechSmith Snagit.
|App Size:||213.9 MB|
TechSmith Snagit Download Links
TechSmith Snagit v2022.2.1 Patched (macOS).zip | Mirror | Mirrors
TechSmith Snagit v2022.2.0 Patched (macOS).zip | Mirror | Mirrors