PCStitch v11.00.016 + Activation
The Ultimate Stitching Software! PCStitch is advanced, but it’s perfect for any cross-stitcher. If you’re looking to extend your crafting creativity, we invite you to take a look at the ultimate design software available today.
Key Features of PCStitch
- Highlight Palette Entries: Instantly see where a floss is used in your designs.
- Designer Logos: Insert Logos and other graphics into the Pattern Information sheet.
- Auto Backstitching: Instantly add backstitching around a single or multiple color area.
- Custom Palette Sort: Define a custom order of palette entries on your printouts.
- Palette Symbol Enhancments: Select custom symbol colors for printouts. Choose symbol by stitch type.
- Export to PCStitch 7: Allows you to save your pattern files in old PCStitch format.
- Pattern Browser Panel: Easily find PCStitch files on your system.
- Open PVF Files: Allows you to Display and Print Pattern Viewer Files.
- Complete Design Tools: Cut, Copy, Paste, Rotate, Flip, Fill, Mirror Mode
- Multiple Stitch Types: Use full, 1/4, 3/4, and half stitches
- Beads: Add Mill-Hill beads to your patterns
- Flexible Backstitching: Attach backstitching to any location in a grid square.
- Multiple Floss Lists: DMC, Anchor, Kreinick & Coats floss lists included.
- Specialty Stitches: Use over 60 speciality stitches such as the Lazy Daisy.
- 6 Display modes: View the pattern stitches as symbols, stitches, or both.
- Unlimited Zoom Settings: View as much or as little of the design as needed.
- Enhanced Rulers: View rulers as inches, centimeters, or stitch count.
PCStitch System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the PCStitch
|Intel Pentium 4 or later.
|2 GB available memory.
|11, 10, 8.1/8, 7.
|1 GB available space after installation.
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of PCStitch.
- Upgraded to Work With the Latest Versions of Windows
All of the components of PCStitch 11 have been upgraded to work with all of the newer versions of Windows.
- New and Updated Floss Lists
PCStitch 11 includes floss lists from all of today’s most popular manufacturers! Floss lists are available from DMC, Anchor, Week’s Dye Works, Crescent Colours, Threadworx, Caron, Kreinik, and many more.
- Variegated Floss Representation
With the multitude of new flosses available, many contain variegated flosses with lots of color variations. PCStitch 11 now has a new display for variegated flosses to give you a better idea how they will look in your designs!
- New Ribbon Bar Interface
PCStitch 11 has a new ribbon bar interface that makes finding and using the PCStitch tools easier and more intuitive! Anyone familiar with this modern style interface can pick up using PCStitch in a flash.
- Improved Automatic Symbol Selection
When you create new patterns by importing or adding colors to your own palette, the symbols chosen are selected based on relative brightness to the colors. When you view the pattern in symbols or look at the printout, you can easily see how the symbols are going to relate to the finished project, which makes stitching it much easier!
- View Stitch Counts Right in the Palette Window
You no longer need to bring up a separate window to see the stitch counts. When you move your mouse over a color in the palette window, you can see how many stitches are of that color in the status bar at the bottom of the screen!
- Much, Much More!
We have made dozens of enhancements and fixes that will make designing your patterns easier and more enjoyable!
How to use Activation of PCStitch?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of PCStitch.
- Unpack setup from archive and disable internet
- Install using given installer and then install Activation
- That’s it, Enjoy!
Below are the details about PCStitch. Virustotal results are attached within the table for both the installer and the activation.
PCStitch Download Links