DxO PhotoLab 6 ELITE Edition v220.127.116.11 Patched (macOS)
DxO PhotoLab Overview
DxO PhotoLab provides a complete set of smart assisted corrections that you can manually fine-tune at any time. Take control on every aspect of your photos: effectively remove noise, get rid of light constraints, recover color details, apply sophisticated optical corrections, and enhance details.
Reducing digital noise in RAW images is an ongoing challenge for most photo-editing software. But with DxO DeepPRIME we are breaking new ground. The first artificial intelligence-based (AI) technology of its kind, DeepPRIME enables you to demosaic and denoise images simultaneously. Try it out – the results speak for themselves.
Demosaicing and denoising are usually two separate processes. But with DxO DeepPRIME we’ve combined them to achieve even better results.
The outcome is spectacular. DxO DeepPRIME removes noise and renders photographic information without reducing color detail. Transitions are smoother and more natural, and you gain nearly two ISO sensitivity values compared to our earlier version, DxO PRIME, the benchmark software for all comparable programs currently available.
If you are an expert photographer, DxO DeepPRIME will open up a world of new possibilities by enabling you to shoot at very high sensitivities. As an amateur photographer, DeepPRIME will allow you to compensate for the drawbacks of small sensors in compact and bridge cameras that produce digital noise even at low ISO sensitivities. And if you’re struggling with low quality, or older-generation cameras that are no longer suitable because of the scale of digital noise, DxO DeepPRIME will give your images a new lease of life.
Key Features of DxO PhotoLab
- Introducing DxO Wide Gamut working color space: Harness the potential of the latest printers and monitors with DxO’s new color space. Avoid clipping in highly saturated areas and ensure accuracy across your workflow. Easily switch between the legacy color space (for all images coming from previous versions of DxO PhotoLab) and the new DxO Wide Gamut working color space (for your new images loaded in DxO PhotoLab 6);
- New Soft Proofing mode: For beautiful, accurate reproduction, whatever the screen or print type. Preparing your images for different output has never been easier. Achieve accurate color at every stage of your workflow;
- New DeepPRIME XD denoising option: Alongside DeepPRIME, DeepPRIME XD adds another level of performance when required. Expect less noise, more detail and smoother bokeh;
- New ReTouch tool: The brand-new ReTouch Tool gives you unprecedented control when cloning and repairing. Rotate, flip, or transform source points, and edit source areas for absolute precision;
- New nested Projects: Organize your virtual collections of images more efficiently with the new hierarchy of Projects. Create Projects and groups of Projects and simply organize them by drag-and-drop;
- Crop tool improvement: You can now rotate your images when in Crop mode;
- Embedded Perspective tools: Perspective correction tools (keystoning) are now natively available in the ELITE version;
- New Color labels support: Identify, classify, and cull your images more easily with the new Color tags;
- New Exif & IPTC fields: For complete metadata management;
- New sticky headers in the source tree: The user interface of the source tree has been revamped;
- Keyword tokens improvement: Keyword tokens now show the full hierarchy if children have the same name;
- More than 77,000 camera/lens combinations are now available.
DxO PhotoLab System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the DxO PhotoLab
|Processor:||Intel Pentium 4 or later.|
|RAM:||4 GB available memory.|
|OS:||macOS 11.6 or later.|
|Space:||4 GB available space.|
DxO PhotoLab Changelog
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of DxO PhotoLab.
- Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
DxO PhotoLab Screenshots
How to use Patched DxO PhotoLab?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of DxO PhotoLab.
- Mount the dmg file
- Run the installer and install app normally
- That’s it, Enjoy!
DxO PhotoLab Details
Below are the details about DxO PhotoLab.
|App Size:||727.2 MB|
DxO PhotoLab Download Links