Navicat Premium v16.1.2 + Keygen
Navicat Premium Overview
Navicat Essentials is a compact version of Navicat which provides the basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple database development. Navicat Essentials is for commercial use and is available for MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and SQLite databases. If you need to administer all aforementioned database servers at the same time, there is also Navicat Premium Essentials which allows you to access multiple servers from a single application.
Key Features of Navicat Premium
- The All-New Engine
We focus strongly on improving responsiveness, usability, and performance. We engineered an entirely new mechanism and applied multithreading, so you can run certain tasks in parallel to increase the overall efficiency of your database development.
- Cloud Database Navigation
Manage both on-premises and cloud databases such as Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Redshift, SQL Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Google Cloud. Just simply establish connection using the pertinent information that your cloud databases provide.
- Effortless Deployment Toolkit
Add your favorite tabs to On Startup and have them open automatically when Navicat launches, and use MacBook Pro Touch Bar to easily access Navicat features and controls.
- Diversified Manipulation Tool
Use Import/Export Wizard to have data conversion from plain text formats such as TXT, CSV, XML and JSON. Add, modify, and delete records with our spreadsheet-like Grid View together with an array of data editing tools to facilitate your edits. Navicat Essentials gives you the tools you need to manage your data efficiently and ensure a smooth process.
- Make Collaboration Easy
Synchronize your connection settings and queries to our Navicat Cloud service so you can get real-time access to them, and share them with your coworkers anytime and anywhere. With Navicat Cloud, you can leverage every minute of your day to maximize your productivity.
- Advanced Secure Connection
Establish secure connections through SSH Tunneling and SSL ensure every connection is secure, stable, and reliable. Support different authentication methods of database servers such as PAM authentication for MySQL and MariaDB, and GSSAPI authentication for PostgreSQL. Navicat provides more authentication mechanisms and high-performance environments so you never have to worry about connecting over an insecure network.
Navicat Premium System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the Navicat Premium
|Processor:||Intel Pentium 4 or later.|
|RAM:||2 GB available memory.|
|Windows:||11, 10, 8.1/8, 7.|
|Space:||500 MB available space.|
Navicat Premium Changelog
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of Navicat Premium.
- Crashed when changing the chart type in some cases.
- Hanged when deleting a table in Query Builder.
- Text color issue in Dark Mode.
- Unable to generate CREATE PROCEDURE SQL in Data Transfer.
- Dump Script File feature generated an invalid JSON.
- Unable to connect AWS RDS database via SSH.
- Backup and Dump SQL File was slow in some cases.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Navicat Premium Screenshots
How to use Keygen of Navicat Premium?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of Navicat Premium.
- Install software using given installer (in Setup folder)
- Close program if running (Even from system tray)
- Copy Keygen to programs installation folder, run it & click “Patch”
- Click “Generate” button on the right side of “Serial Key” and copy the key (don’t close keygen yet)
- Run app and in the first window, click “Activation -> Paste the serial -> press “Activate” -> “Manual Activation” and copy request code back to keygen’s “Request Code” section and press the “Generate” button under “Activation Code” section
- Copy the activation code back to the app and click “Activate”
- That’s it, Enjoy!
Navicat Premium Details
Below are the details about Navicat Premium. Virustotal results are attached within the table for both the installer and the crack.
Navicat Premium Download Links