Adobe Lightroom Classic v11.5 U2B Patched (macOS)
Adobe Lightroom Classic Overview
Edit and organize your photos with the app that’s optimized for desktop. Lightroom Classic gives you powerful one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.
Key Features of Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Your photos don’t always reflect the scene the way you remember it. But with Lightroom Classic, you have all the desktop editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photographs. Punch up colors, make dull-looking shots vibrant, remove distracting objects, and straighten skewed shots. Plus, the latest release offers improved performance so you can work faster than ever.
- With better performance under the hood, Lightroom Classic lets you import photos, generate previews, and move from Library to Develop Module in record time.
- Use range masking tools to easily select the areas or objects you want to edit based on their color, luminance, or depth.
- Create HDR panos faster now that you can merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and then stitch them into a panorama — all in one step.
- The future of photography. Here today. Get to know Lightroom.
Go beyond the desktop and edit, organize, store, and share from anywhere with the cloud-based Lightroom photo service
- Store and access your full-resolution photos in the cloud
- Find photos on any device fast with auto tagging
- Edit from any device using an intuitive, streamlined interface
- Use the GPU of your system to enhance image-editing experience.
- Color labels can be added for collections, collections sets, and smart collections.
- Adds support for new cameras and lens profiles.
- Find information about PNG export, batch merge for HDR and panoramas, and other new enhancements in this release.
Adobe Lightroom Classic System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the Adobe Lightroom Classic
|Processor:||Intel or Apple silicon.|
|RAM:||8 GB (16 GB recommended).|
|OS:||macOS v10.15 (Catalina) or later.|
|Space:||4 GB of available hard-disk space; additional space is required for installation.|
Adobe Lightroom Classic Changelog
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of Adobe Lightroom Classic.
- Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
Adobe Lightroom Classic Screenshots
How to use Patched Adobe Lightroom Classic?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of Adobe Lightroom Classic.
- Mount the DMG
- Install application normally
- That’s it, Enjoy!
Adobe Lightroom Classic Details
Below are the details about Adobe Lightroom Classic.
|App Size:||1.5 GB|
Adobe Lightroom Classic Download Links
Adobe Lightroom Classic v11.5 U2B Patched (macOS).zip | Mirror | Mirrors
the file is damaged, the program cannot be installed
Make sure your mac allows you to download apps from third-party websites and also check if your download was 100% complete
Thanks, all working for me, I did as follow:
– delete any previous Adobe Lightroom (products)
– switch off internet
– install and the app
– patch it
hi, do you have the M1 monterey version of lightoom and premierpro
In theory this version should work perfectly with M1 Chip. Did you test the application?
hi…. cant download the file on my mac m1…. and yes mine is allowed to download any other than apple apps
Did you use the proper link? Here: https://send.cm/h663ei89fs6v
Does this version work in native mode on M1, or only under Rosetta?
And I guess that lightroom still must be allowed to connect (with an Adobe ID), just as with 10.4 ?
I guess it works on m1. That’s what it says on adobe’s website. I tested this on an Intel based Mac though.