Total Commander v11.02 RC6 + Loader
Total Commander Overview
Total Commander (former Wincmd) is a file manager for Windows similar to the Windows Explorer. But Total Commander uses a different approach: it has two fixed windows side by side like a well-known file manager for DOS.
Key Features of Total Commander
- Two file windows side by side
- Multiple language and Unicode support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
- Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
- Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
- Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl+S)
- New: USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl+Shift+B), and many imporvements to ftp, synchronizing and other functions
- And many more!
Total Commander System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the Total Commander
|Processor:||Intel Pentium 4 or later.|
|RAM:||2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended).|
|Windows:||11, 10, 8.1/8, 7, Vista, XP.|
|Space:||200+ MB available space.|
Total Commander Changelog
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of Total Commander.
Total Commander Screenshots
How to use Loader of Total Commander?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of Total Commander.
- Install software using given installer (in Setup folder)
- Close program if running (Even from system tray)
- Extract “Loader.rar” file and Copy its content to program’s installation folder (confirm replacing, if asked)
- Run the program always from “tcrun.exe” for 32-bit and “tcrun64.exe” for 64-bit
- That’s it, Enjoy!
Total Commander Details
Below are the details about Total Commander. Virustotal results are attached within the table for both the installer and the loader.
Total Commander Download Links