Topaz Gigapixel AI v6.2.1 (x64) Patched + Reg
Topaz Gigapixel AI Overview
Gigapixel AI helps you do a single thing very well: increase image resolution in a natural way. This is pretty hard to do. Most upscaling algorithms don’t know how to accurately fill in missing pixels, so you end up with blocky low-quality results.
To solve this problem, Gigapixel AI’s neural networks are continuously trained on a wide variety of sample images to understand how photorealistic detail looks. After learning from millions of images, our AI image upscaler can now believably increase resolution on a wide variety of different subjects (portraits, wildlife, landscapes, architecture, etc.) and image types (DSLR, web/compressed, CG). The results are often magical. Give our intelligent image resolution enhancer a try!
Gigapixel AI can make your image appear like it was captured with a much higher-quality camera. It’s been trained on enough images of different types of subjects (like portraits, landscapes, architecture, and more) to know what photo detail should look like. This allows you to increase your photo’s resolution and quality very naturally with minimal artifacts.
Pixel count isn’t the only thing that affects image quality. Normally, if you start out with a low-quality image, you’ll just end up with a bigger low-quality image if you upscale it. Gigapixel AI upscale technology can instead create very believable and natural image detail that can often look amazing.
Key Features of Topaz Gigapixel AI
- Enhance the texture of feathers: Feathers are often difficult to enhance correctly; they need to be both sharp and soft in different places to look natural. While this is difficult for normal enlargement methods, Gigapixel AI understands how to increase feather detail in a believable way.
- Improve fur texture and sharpness: Fur is another tricky subject due to the ultra-fine details with varying widths and textures. When upscaling animals, Gigapixel AI adds believable fur detail and texture, while maintaining bokeh in appropriate places.
- Higher-resolution landscapes: Landscapes often look unnatural without fine detail. Gigapixel AI can add believable texture from existing detail and dramatically increase the image quality of your landscapes.
- More detailed cityscapes: Man-made architecture often have more straight and clearly-defined lines than nature. Gigapixel’s special “Lines” AI model was trained specifically on architecture and objects for better results.
- Enlarge Images by up to 600%: Create a beautiful 80 x 60 inch print from a simple iPhone photo. Or transform your DSLR photos into sharp and ultra-detailed 100MP images.
- Use truly intelligent upscaling: After being trained with millions of sample images, Gigapixel can now enlarge your images with a surprising level of quality.
- Get crisp and clear results: Gigapixel performs around 2 million operations per pixel to get you results with as much detail and sharpness as possible.
- No more fuzzy enlargements: Breathtakingly sharp prints. High-resolution cropping in post-production. iPhone photos that look like they came out of a DSLR. No matter why you’re enlarging your photos, you always want the best possible quality for your results. AI Gigapixel is currently the only photo enlargement product available that can actually add detail back to your upscaled photo.
- Recover real details for actual sharpness: Increasing edge contrast is the simplest way to make an image look “sharp”, and how most other upscaling software works. Gigapixel is different: it increases the actual sharpness of your upscaled photo by recovering real detail in your image. This is only possible through training and exposure to millions of test images.
- Crisp photos that look like they were never upscaled: It’s hard to believe that the crisp output image above was enlarged 4x, but it was. Gigapixel AI successfully determines which image features are stars (detail) and what’s noise. Then, it naturally accentuates and recovers detail while suppressing noise in your upscaled photo.
- The highest-quality image upscaling that you can get anywhere: Because of these exceptional results, Gigapixel AI is used by everyone from leading photographers, to video game modders, to major motion studios. If you ever need to upscale your photo while preserving beautiful detail, take advantage of the most modern technology in the space and give Gigapixel AI a try.
- Image enlargement: interpolation vs machine learning: Interpolation-based photo enlargement software has been around for decades. Gigapixel’s new approach based on machine learning is a giant leap ahead: state-of-the-art “deep learning” methods allow it to enlarge images while actually adding new details.
- Train: To teach the difference between low and high quality results, we started by gathering millions of photos of all subjects and styles.
- Learn: Those photos were then used to create a sophisticated neural network that gradually learned the best way to enlarge, enhance, and create natural details.
- Optimize: Our proprietary A.I. engine uses your computer’s graphics card to process your images quickly.
Topaz Gigapixel AI System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the Topaz Gigapixel AI
|Processor:||Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 equivalent or above (3.0 GHz and above)|
AVX Instructions required.
|RAM:||8GB (16GB and higher is recommended for improved performance).|
|Windows:||10, 11 (64 bit only). Older versions can be used on Windows 7/8.|
|Space:||1.5 GB+ available space after installation.|
Topaz Gigapixel AI Changelog
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of Topaz Gigapixel AI.
- Added auto model selection, which uses image content to compute a recommended model. This can streamline batch processing and offer a starting point for further tuning.
- Improved the quality of all models by better preserving colors and removing color related block-shaped artifacts.
- Enabled automatic fallback to face refinement (introduced in v5.9) on machines that do not support face recovery (introduced in v6.1)
- Fixed face recovery using CPU too often on systems with mid-range GPUs
- Greatly improved face recovery memory usage and performance
- Fixed many causes of Photoshop plugin not being found, returning errors, or not opening the app
- Fixed transparency handling in Photoshop plugin
- Fixed processing errors on certain images when using face recovery
- Fixed square artifacts in output on Mac
- Fixed various errors during batch processing
- Added more specific information to error messages
- Fixed PPI being ignored when opening images from external editor
- Renamed Reduce Color Bleed to Gamma Correction, to better describe its function
- Crop button may not work on Mac. Unselecting and reselecting the current image in the file list can fix this issue.
Topaz Gigapixel AI Screenshots
How to use Patch of Topaz Gigapixel AI?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of Topaz Gigapixel AI.
- Install software using given installer (in Setup folder)
- Close program if running (Even from system tray)
- Double click on the .reg file and click “Yes”, then “OK” to the prompts
- Block app with firewall (recommended)
- That’s it, Enjoy!
Topaz Gigapixel AI Details
Below are the details about Topaz Gigapixel AI. Virustotal results are attached within the table for both the installer and the crack.
|App Size:||1.5 GB|
Topaz Gigapixel AI Download Links