Professor Teaches Excel 2021 v3.0 Pre-Activated
Professor Teaches Excel Overview
Professor Teaches Excel 2021 is a computer training course developed by experts to help you learn the features of Excel 2021. Unlike other training courses, Professor Teaches provides a realistic simulation of the software, so you can practice and apply what you learn right away. Learn Excel 2021 with hours of interactive, hands-on training lessons and exercises.
Key Features of Professor Teaches Excel
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
Professor Teaches Excel System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the Professor Teaches Excel
|Processor:||Intel Pentium 4 or later.|
|RAM:||2 GB available memory.|
|Windows:||11, 10, 8.1/8, 7.|
|Space:||500 MB available space.|
Professor Teaches Excel Changelog
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of Professor Teaches Excel.
- Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
Professor Teaches Excel Screenshots
How to use Pre-Activated Professor Teaches Excel?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of Professor Teaches Excel.
- Unpack setup from archive and disable internet
- Install using given installer (preactivated)
- That’s it, Enjoy!
Professor Teaches Excel Details
Below are the details about Professor Teaches Excel. Virustotal result is attached within the table for the installer.
|App Size:||318.9 MB|
Professor Teaches Excel Download Links