PCmover Enterprise v11.3.1015.761 Final + Reg
PCmover Enterprise is a comprehensive migration solution that allows IT to manage all types of migrations. And, PCmover is the only tool that automatically transfers installed applications, settings, data, and user accounts. PCmover efficiently supports a complete migration process and operating system upgrade. PCmover Enterprise will save your organization time in a migration, and money– more than $300 per PC according to independent research. PCmover Enterprise’s light touch system significantly reduces OPEX by minimizing end-user downtime, IT staff resources required, and operational costs like shipping, storage, and third-party services.
Laplink’s PCmover Enterprise edition automates the migration process from an older version of Windows to a newer version, including Windows 7, 8.1, and 10. PCmover Enterprise also supports PC refreshes and break-fix recovery scenarios. PCmover Enterprise includes additional features designed specifically for organizations that require migrations to be in compliance with specific IT policies. The Policy Manager module gives users the ability to configure migrations as needed and can generate and enforce automated role or department-specific migration requirement policies. Also, PCmover Enterprise can run from a network drive or removable storage device, eliminating the need to install it on any of the PCs involved in the migration.
- Migrate selected programs, settings, data, user accounts and other “PC Personality” elements to a new PC automatically
- Migrate Via: Network (LAN, WAN), Laplink USB cable, Laplink Ethernet Cable
- Perform In-Place Upgrades
- Restore an old PC image to a new OS
- Run directly from a command line
- Generate migration reports
- Pre-activate licenses for “offline” migrations
- Install and run from a network location, USB thumb-drive or other portable storage device
- Use Policy Manager GUI for easy and complete migration customization
- Enable Access Control features
- Use a Zero-touch migration process – Multiple migrations from a central location
- Customize the User Interface and logos