MacCleanse v12.5.0 Pre-Activated (macOS)
MacCleanse is the product of thousands of hours of intense research and development. It meticulously scans all of the nooks and crannies of a computer for unnecessary junk that can take up huge amounts of disk space!
Because of this, Apps in MacCleanse are also uninstalled correctly, catching the numerous logs, caches, plugins, and other resources left behind versus simply dragging them to the Trash. Your privacy is protected and computer performance enhanced by MacCleanse as it wipes your web and app histories, and can toggle resource-hungry extensions!
Key Features of MacCleanse
- Erase app & web histories, cookies, caches, logs, and auto-fill values to save disk space and protect your privacy.
- Enable or disable screen savers, web browser plugins, preference panes, login items, and system plugins on the fly; only loading them when you need them to save system resources.
- Using the most sophisticated and safe algorithm in the industry, MacCleanse can identify and flag duplicate copies of files.
- Identify and disable unwanted login items that could slow system startup times or hog background CPU usage.
- Cut the fat out of installed apps by removing unused language packs and trimming off legacy PowerPC binary data.
- Find junk left behind by apps that were incorrectly uninstalled in the past.
MacCleanse System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the MacCleanse
|Processor:||Intel Pentium 4 or later.|
|RAM:||2 GB available memory.|
|OS:||macOS 10.15 or later.|
|Space:||100 MB available space.|
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of MacCleanse.
How to use Pre-Activated MacCleanse?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of MacCleanse.
- Mount the dmg file
- Run the installer and install app normally
- That’s it, Enjoy!
Below are the details about MacCleanse.
|App Size:||90.0 MB|
MacCleanse Download Links