FileMenu Tools v7.8 Final + Patch
FileMenu Tools is a program that you can use to customize the Explorer right-click menu. It can be easily installed and configured, even by less experienced users. The interface of the application is based on a standard window with an intuitive layout. So, you can arrange entries when it comes to context menu commands, ‘Send To’ menu, and commands of other applications.FileMenu Tools allows you to add commands, submenus and separators, as well as remove entries from the list. But you can also reconfigure general properties when it comes to the action, menu text, description, icon, element types, file extensions, folders, drives, modifier keys, arguments, working folder, multiple instances, and administrative mode. Settings can be exported to an INI or REG file for further processing. FileMenu Tools runs on a low-to-moderate amount of CPU and system memory, has a good response time, supports two languages for the interface, and contains user documentation.
No error dialogs have been displayed during our evaluation and FileMenu Tools did not freeze or crash. Thanks to its intuitive layout and overall simplicity, the app’s features can be seamlessly figured out. All in all, FileMenu Tools provides a straightforward and efficient way to manage context menu entries and actions.
- Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders. These utilities are explained below in more detail.
- Add custom commands which run a specific action. The possible actions are the following:
- Run external applications
- Copy/move to a specific folder
- Delete specific file types
- Send the selected files as attachments to e-mail recipient(s)
- Rename the selected files using a set of rules
- Configure the “Send to…” submenu
- Enable/disable commands which are added by other applications to the context menu