CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2022 v220.127.116.114 (x64) + Keygen
CorelDRAW Technical Suite Overview
Benefit from the versatile authoring tools in CorelDRAW® Technical Suite 2022 that allow you to create detailed assembly instructions, complex user manuals, multi-faceted documentation and more. Achieve unsurpassed productivity with new, high-caliber features to accelerate efficiency, and get full support for technical standards to publish, share or print with this expansive technical illustration and drafting software.
Key Features of CorelDRAW Technical Suite
Enjoy a full suite of professional applications that covers all aspects of visual communication authoring, project creation and publishing of technical documentation.
Apply exacting specifications to design visually detailed assembly instructions, complex user manuals, multi-faceted documentation and technical marketing with versatile design tools.
Achieve unsurpassed productivity with new high-caliber features, increasing workflow efficiency and effectively delivering multi-lingual technical communication.
Explore groundbreaking tools for sketching and illustration to demonstrate your technical authoring expertise and impress your audience.
Experience a seamless workflow, from opening source files, such as 2D, 3D, photo, documents and data, to supporting output for print, online and mobile.
- Find all the powerful applications you need for success
CorelDRAW® Technical Suite 2018 delivers an expansive toolbox of applications to create a wide variety of highly-detailed technical documentation, instructions, manuals and so much more!
- Accessing design assets
Make the most of your content and important data by repurposing it from existing sources, including 3D designs with the integrated XVL Studio Corel Edition, and the optional XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition add-on for advanced 3D CAD assembly formats. You’ll benefit from full support for a variety of content exchange types including .DWG CAD files, and over 100 other data file formats, and the ability to instantly access content through Corel® CONNECT™.
- Using precision illustration and graphics tools
Achieve unsurpassed productivity with new high-caliber features and functionality to accelerate workflow efficiency. Advance your technical communication capabilities with a collection of dedicated illustration tools that ensure accuracy and precision for isometric drawing, detailed callouts and expansive dimensioning capabilities.
- Publishing industry-standard compliant output
Leverage all the power you need to publish, share and output important technical documents, including a new capability to publish to WordPress. Using a diverse set of cross-media publishing and distribution capabilities, including CGM, WebCGM, SVG, PDF, and 3D PDF, you will ensure all of your important technical files will be delivered in a readable format and accessible through online, print and mobile options.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the CorelDRAW Technical Suite
|Processor:||Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC.|
|RAM:||8 GB RAM.|
|Windows:||Windows 11 or Windows 10 (Version 21H1 or later), 64 bit, with latest Updates.|
|Space:||5.5 GB hard disk space for application and installation files.|
CorelDRAW Technical Suite Changelog
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of CorelDRAW Technical Suite.
New and Enhanced Features
Available exclusively to subscribers and licensees with an active CorelSure Maintenance, the CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2022 Update 1 (v24.1) brings enhancements to several areas in CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER:
- Access personalized learning content based on your profile survey in the Welcome screen (Help > Welcome > Tutorials).
- Rename an asset or page in the Export docker by clicking the name label and entering a new name.
- Submit comments or suggestions about CorelDRAW Technical Suite through an online portal by clicking Help > Submit Ideas and Feedback. The portal is available only in English. You can customize the Submit Ideas and Feedback menu command and save the changes in a custom workspace.
- When there are no exact matches for your search query in the Explore tab of the Learn docker, a message notifies you that the application will show results for similar words or characters instead.
- When you search for menu commands in the Explore tab of the Learn docker, the search results now include a list of all relevant locations for accessing the commands.
- Now when you search for menu commands in the Explore tab of the Learn docker, the Menu bar is listed before the Context menu bar in the list of locations for accessing the commands.
- When you search for menu commands in the Explore tab of the Learn docker, the search results now include the full path to the commands.
- Padding has been added on both sides of the text on the last page of the profile survey in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT to improve the layout.
- On the last page of the personalization survey, a message notifies you that the application is updating the list of recommended learning resources based on your profile.
Performance and Stability
The CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2022 Update 1 (v24.1) also includes performance and stability fixes for several customer-reported issues.
- When you enable the Page option on the Advanced tab in the EPS Export dialog box, save a file to the EPS format, and then open it in Corel PHOTO-PAINT, the document now has the correct page size.
- When you take a screen capture by using the Win+SHIFT+S keyboard shortcut on Windows 10 and Windows 11, you can now paste the contents of the Clipboard into a CorelDRAW document.
- Curves that have transparency with a merge mode (such as ‘If darker’) applied to it are no longer rasterized when you export a document to the EPS format.
- Removing JPEG compression artifacts now works as expected.
- The UsePageBoundingBox property has been added to the PDFVBASettings class, and scripting of PDF Export Page size settings (PDF Settings > General) now works properly.
- When setting outline properties by using VBA scripts, CorelDRAW changes the outline width as expected.
- Performance and stability issues with zooming and panning when moving objects have been resolved.
- Nonfunctional tools and other commands that are not needed have been removed from the toolbox in the Adobe Illustrator workspace in CorelDRAW.
- CorelDRAW now remembers the PANTONE® color palette you choose in the Options (Tools > Options > Color) dialog box from one session to another.
- Entering special characters, such as / and %, in the search field of the Explore tab in the Learn docker no longer results in a “Page Not Found” error.
- When using the application in Turkish, Dutch, and Swedish, the Learn docker now displays a list of learning resources in English.
- When you right-click in the Explore tab of the Learn docker, the context menu is no longer available by design.
- The search results in the Explore tab of the Learn docker no longer disappear in the following case: with the Explore tab active, change the theme, switch to the Hints tab, and then switch back to the Explore tab.
- Corporate users of CorelDRAW Technical Suite who sign in to CorelDRAW.app with their corel.com or corporate Microsoft 365 accounts and open a CorelDRAW (CDR) file saved to the Cloud can now access the project dashboard as expected.
- When you perform a search in the Explore tab of the Learn docker, and the search results match exactly your search query, you will no longer see an error message that no exact matches are found if you scroll down to the end of the list, and then scroll back to the top of the list.
- The application no longer displays wrong search results in the Explore tab of the Learn docker when you clear the search or choose a different filter while the search results from your query are still loading.
- Issues with untranslated closed captions have been addressed for Hints videos that are listed in the Explore tab of the Learn docker.
- You can now open a CorelDRAW (CDR), Corel DESIGNER (DES), or Corel PHOTO-PAINT (CPT) file by double-clicking the file or right-clicking the file in File Explorer, clicking Open with, and choosing CorelDRAW, Corel DESIGNER, or Corel PHOTO-PAINT, respectively.
- Applying a drop shadow, an envelope, or perspective to bitmaps that are linked groups is now disabled. To apply a drop shadow, an envelope, or perspective to bitmaps that are linked groups, you must first group the bitmaps with the effects.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite Screenshots
How to use Keygen of CorelDRAW Technical Suite?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of CorelDRAW Technical Suite.
- Run keygen, select “CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2022” from the dropdown and generate, then copy serial key (don’t close keygen yet)
- Run installer from “Setup” folder and complete the installation with generated key
- Run update after installation and install that too
- Close program completely and go back to the keygen, press “Activation”
- That’s it, Enjoy!
CorelDRAW Technical Suite Details
Below are the details about CorelDRAW Technical Suite. Virustotal results are attached within the table for both the installer and the crack.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite Download Links