AOMEI Backupper v7.0 + Activator + WinPE
AOMEI Backupper Overview
AOMEI Backupper is a professional-like, easy-to-use backup and recovery software. But is free for home users and commercial use, fully protects your computer from data loss. It lets you securely backup PC and Server, provides one-click backup your system partition or disk and does it in minutes. This software also can explore the created image and restore it to the hard drive if your data gets lost or corrupted. In addition, you can create a bootable rescue disk for recovering your data when the system crashes and the application cannot be accessed from the Windows interface.
AOMEI Backupper lets you clone the partition or disk, too. The software already supports the Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) that enables the data backup process and does not interfere the running applications. This option of AOMEI Backupper is very efficient because backup data can still be made when you’re working.
To prevent data loss, so we need to make data backup, AOMEI Backupper with the following features to ensure the safety of your data.
Key Features of AOMEI Backupper
- Incremental and differential backups. Based on a full backup, the software supports to create incremental or differential backups to taking less time and save storage space.
- Encryption and Compression. You can set a password for each backups to prevent unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry leading compression algorithm to compress image file in order to take up less disk space.
- Image file checker and explorer. Check data integrity of image file to ensure the backups can be restored successfully. Mount image files to a virtual partition so that you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
- Comment Backups and Splitting Backups. Add comments to backups so that the backups can be further identified and clarified. Let you know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media.
- Create Bootable Rescue Media. You can create a bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore system drive on the condition that Windows can not boot.
AOMEI Backupper System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the AOMEI Backupper
|Processor:||500 MHz x86 or compatible CPU.|
|RAM:||256 MB RAM memory.|
|Windows:||11, 10, 8.1/8, 7.|
|Space:||300 MB of available disk space for installation.|
AOMEI Backupper Changelog
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of AOMEI Backupper.
AOMEI Backupper Screenshots
How to use Crack of AOMEI Backupper?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of AOMEI Backupper.
- Install software using given installer (in Setup folder)
- Close program if running (Even from system tray)
- Extract “Crack.rar” file and run “OfflineRegistrator.exe”, then select the edition you want and click “Activate”
- Wait for the cracking process to complete and app to launch
- That’s it, Enjoy!
AOMEI Backupper Details
Below are the details about AOMEI Backupper. Virustotal results are attached within the table for both the installer and the crack.
|App Size:||136.2 MB|
|Crack Size:||12.0 MB|
|WinPE Size:||776.5 MB|
|Virustotal Results:||Setup / Crack|
AOMEI Backupper Download Links