Adobe Substance 3D Sampler v3.4.0 (x64) + Crack
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler Overview
Substance 3D Sampler allows you to create and iterate on material collections by tweaking and mixing existing materials, or by extracting new materials from scans (single or multiple images).
A new set of powerful tools combining different technologies and creation methods (procedural-based, capture-based, AI-based and manual) will help you manage entire material libraries, and export them to other applications.
Key Features of Adobe Substance 3D Sampler
- Digitize and enrich assets for 3D.
Substance 3D Sampler is at the heart of your 3D workflow. Easily transform a real-life picture into a photorealistic surface or HDR environment.
- Transform real-world pictures into 3D materials.
Easily import a reference photo and transform it into a high-quality 3D material with features powered by Adobe Sensei. Closely match the original real-life surface and create seamless tileable materials from your captures.
- Combine and mix materials.
Combine multiple materials and parametric filters to create more advanced surfaces. Access thousands of materials on Substance 3D Assets and Substance 3D Community Assets. The possibilities are endless.
- An extensive content library to get you started.
Drag and drop your image, add a couple of prebuilt filters, and voila — a library of one-click generators, filters, and effects lets you quickly experiment and get results in just a few clicks. Send your assets directly to Substance 3D Painter and Stager.
- The heart of your 3D workflow.
Use generators and filters from Designer, composite light environments for Stager, or send materials and lights to Painter. You can even edit your 2D inputs directly in Adobe Photoshop. Choose from a variety of export presets for all major 3D apps.
- AI-powered scan processing
The Image to Material feature removes shadows and generates albedo, roughness, normal, and displacement maps with unparalleled accuracy.
- open ecosystem
Use your content anywhere. Send your assets directly to Painter and Stager, or use them in your favorite 3D applications.
- IBL creation
Create HDR environment lights in real time from 360° images. Enrich and edit them with parametric effects or even other lights.
- Edit in Photoshop
Send any input image to Photoshop and take advantage of its extensive image editing toolset, with direct feedback in Sampler.
- Atlas Splatter
Scatter leaves, pebbles, and more on your material. Choose from a vast library of atlases made by our team of 3D experts or use your own scanned content.
- Parametric effects
Add filters. Combine weathering and natural effects such as moss, snow, water, or dirt with any existing material.
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the Adobe Substance 3D Sampler
|Processor:||Intel Core i7/AMD Ryzen 7.|
|Space:||30 GB SSD.|
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler Changelog
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of Adobe Substance 3D Sampler.
- [Exposed Parameters] New Exposed Parameters panel
- [Exposed Parameters] New button on parameters hover to expose and unexpose parameters from Properties panel
- [Exposed Parameters] New right-click context menu on parameters to expose and unexpose parameters from Properties panel
- [Exposed Parameters] Exposed parameters are listed in the Exposed Parameters panel
- [Exposed Parameters] Color dots and color discs are added in several places to easily identify exposed parameters
- [Exposed Parameters] Parameter labels can be edited in the Exposed Parameters panel
- [Exposed Parameters] Display a warning for non-exportable parameters
- [Exposed Parameters] Display warning if moving a layer with exposed blend parameters somewhere where they become hidden
- [Exposed Parameters] Exposed parameters are exported in SBS and SBSAR formats
- [Metadata] Support Custom Metadata templates
- [Metadata] New CLO Physical properties metadata template
- [Metadata] Add icons on hover to add/remove custom metadata
- [Python API] New Python API
- [Python API] API for Asset authoring
- [Python API] API for Layers management
- [Python API] API for Parameters management
- [Python API] API for Project management
- [Python API] A plugin can be enabled and disabled
- [Python API] Python API documentation accessible in the Help menu
- [Scripting] New Plugins and Scripts section in the Preferences popup
- [Scripting] Create and import plugins to customize Sampler interface with your own panels
- [Scripting] Plugins become part of the Sampler interface and can be docked and moved around like standard Sampler panels
- [Scripting] Dedicated button bar for the plugins on the Sampler right toolbar
- [Scripting] Create and import scripts to perform a list of given tasks
- [Scripting] Launch Python scripts via Scripts menu
- [Scripting] Plugins and Scripts can be deleted, re-ordered, and reloaded from the Preferences window
- [Scripting] Added –run-script command line parameters
- [Logs] New Logs panel
- [Logs] Enable Logs panel from the Preferences window
- [Logs] New action bar to clear, copy/paste, export logs
- [Properties] New button on parameters hover to reset parameter value
- [Properties] New right-click context menu on parameters to reset parameter value
- [Content] Image to Material (AI Powered) now works on MacOS
- [Engine] Update Substance engine to v8.6.0
- [Application] Application could crash at exit when a thumbnail generation was in progress
- [Application] Application might crash when using ‘Save as’ at exit
- [Application] Application might hang during shutdown on MacOS
- [Application] Saving with the color dialog open doesn’t save its changes
- [Export] Usage naming convention is not correct when exporting
- [Layers] Dropping a material on top of a filter could crash
- [Layers] Updating an outdated layer stack could update unrelated layer stacks
- [Metadata] Empty fields are exported
- [Metadata] When there is only one metadata item, the UI lets you try to reorder it
- [Project] Compute never ends after duplicating a material
- [Project] Project asset is duplicated after initial project save
- [Project] Unnecessary computations when switching asset
- [Rendering] Some layer stacks do not render properly after deleting a layer
- [Security] Fix CVE-2015-20107
- [UI] 2D Outputs can be blurry depending on the window size
- [UI] Asset preview can stay opened on top when application loses focus
- [UI] Splash screen rounded corners have a square opaque background
- [Color Picker] Picking a color on a second monitor with a different resolution may not work
- [Content] Shape light widget is not working in spherical projection mode
- [Interoperability] Material with displacement sent to Stager will lose displacement controls
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler Screenshots
How to use Crack of Adobe Substance 3D Sampler?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of Adobe Substance 3D Sampler.
- Install software using given installer (in Setup folder)
- Close program if running (Even from system tray)
- Extract “Crack.zip” file and Copy its content to program’s installation folder
- That’s it, Enjoy!
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler Details
Below are the details about Adobe Substance 3D Sampler. Virustotal results are attached within the table for both the installer and the crack.
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler Download Links