Adobe Photoshop 2020 v220.127.116.113 (x64) Final Patched
Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 – the essential software for perfecting your images. It offers productivity and workflow enhancements, powerful new editing tools, and breakthrough compositing capabilities. Adobe Photoshop CC software accelerates your path from imagination to imagery. Ideal for photographers, graphic designers, and web designers, the professional standard delivers new features such as automatic layer alignment and blending that enable advanced compositing.
- Revolutionary new features, a fluid user experience, and improved access to the unrivaled power of Photoshop
- A more intuitive user interface and new nondestructive editing features that put you in control, including the new Adjustments and Masks panels
- Content-Aware Scaling – advanced auto-blending that extends depth of field, and industry-leading editing and compositing with reengineered color-correction tools
- Significant productivity enhancements that provide increased flexibility and enable you to leverage the power of today’s faster graphics processors
- Breakthrough 3D editing and compositing capabilities and improved video controls to dramatically expand your creative options
- Comprehensive image analysis with enhanced measurement and counting tools, as well as support for DICOM images and MATLAB processing routines
Adobe Photoshop 2020 v18.104.22.1683 (x64) Final Patched.zip (1.8 GB) | Mirror
Doesn’t work, patched as per instructions, stuck on loading screen
That shouldn’t happen, i’ll test it again and get back to you..
Is it working. So that i can go fwd and dlod it…
it was working fine when i tested it, you may try. Alternatively, you can download the master collection package that i had uploaded.
working thx bro …….
When i try to download it from the mirror, it says that the file is 0MB. It’s empty.
And the snowfile lin k doesn’t work.
I tried to download 2021 version and it says it’s corrupted (even after several tries).
All others app works perfectly.
Links are working fine on our side. you should check the links again
Hi, first link says “service anavailable”, the mirror one is a empty file (zero Ko). Could you fix it please ? thx
Both links are working fine on our side. check again 🙂