Windows 11 Pro Lite 22H2 Build 22621.521 x64 September 2022 Normal + WinPE
Windows 11 Pro Lite Overview
Windows 11 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 11, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2021, and to retail on 8 october, 2021. Windows 11 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
One of Windows 11’s most notable features is support for universal apps, an expansion of the Metro-style apps first introduced in Windows 11. Universal apps can be designed to run across multiple Microsoft product families with nearly identical code—including PCs, tablets,smartphones, embedded systems, Xbox One, Surface Hub and Mixed Reality. The Windows user interface was revised to handle transitions between a mouse-oriented interface and a touchscreen-optimized interface based on available input devices—particularly on 2-in-1 PCs, both interfaces include an updated Start menu which incorporates elements of Windows 7’s traditional Start menu with the tiles of Windows 8. Windows 10 also introduced the Microsoft Edge web browser, a virtual desktop system,a window and desktop management feature called Task View, support for fingerprint and face recognition login, new security features for enterprise environments, and DirectX 12.
Key Features of Windows 11 Pro Lite
- Improve DirectX12
- Compact Integrated + LZX (algorithm)
- Bloatware FREE!!
- Optimized Pagefile/Services/Scheduled/Search Indexer
- Privacy Optimizations & Performante mode!
- Ghost Toolbox! (Add or Remove Windows Store and Much More!)
- Support any Other Language & Keyboard
- Support UWP Games / UWP Apps (ex. Forza/GOW/etc etc)
- Updatable (can update to latest build windows 11!)
- Window update can be paused until 2077!
- With custom Icons packs / Windows Themes pack!
- GHOST CUSTOM BOOTABLE! (WPE)
- GHOST NORMAL BOOTABLE SV2
- Built-in TPM or Without TPM
Windows 11 Pro Lite System Requirements
Below are the minimum system requirements for running the Windows 11 Pro Lite
|Processor:||Processor 2-4 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 cores or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).|
|RAM:||4 GB available memory.|
|Space:||64 GB available space.|
Windows 11 Pro Lite Changelog
Below is the list of changes made to the current version of Windows 11 Pro Lite.
- ISO Based on Official Release (September 20, 2022)
- Update OS Build 22621.521
- Update Defender Engine
Windows 11 Pro Lite Screenshots
How to use Preactivated of Windows 11 Pro Lite?
Follow the below instructions to activate your version of Windows 11 Pro Lite.
- Burn the ISO file to a usb drive
- Restart your computer and boot from the created usb drive
- Install windows as you normally would
- That’s it, Enjoy the app!
Windows 11 Pro Lite Details
Below are the details about Windows 11 Pro Lite.
|App Size:||3.4 GB|
|WinPE Size:||3.3 GB|
Windows 11 Pro Lite Download Links